Wednesday, February 4, 2009

POST-ANNIE!

Hi!
Sorry I haven't written on here since the workshop, but I've been moving (yet again!). Annie's workshop was great: I've had a lifelong disability of having no sense of smell --but now I can smell things!! And it stays around if I do the exercises she gave us! And, I could photocopy a few dozen pages without reacting to them! That was wild. Also, my memory came back and I also felt a great "connectiion" to the mountains and ocean here as if we were "one", so I can now thankfully see beauty in the world again!

I'll be doing this for weeks and updating people here, so stay tuned or take Annie's workshop and update me!

In the summer, I ordered about $200 worth (eg. more thann 30 weeks worth) of special needles from the William Hitt Centre in Mexico as Urine Shots have been turning people around--within a weeks of shots of your own urine in your butt, some people get off their masks! (You do one shot a week , the same day every week).

Dr. Cline, in Nanaimo BC, does this for people and he has them expose themselves to things that really bother them (like bleach), then they don't pee for three hours, then you collect your urine right then, filter it (nurse or doctors do this in the special needle) and inject it into your bottom within 5 minutes. Dr. Hitt doesn't do the exposure thing, so Dr. Cline's method works better. Don't kill yourself, but give enough exposure so you produce an antigen/antibody response for the urine shot to work.

It costs alot to go to Mexico or BC, but Dr. Hitt may mail the needles too you as he did with me if you call him and say you can't afford to go there. He actually comes to the phone or calls you back! He'll send them if you have a doctor to help you.

Between the shots and Annie's exercises, I predict great hope for myself.

It's better to do these things rather than spending tonnes of money on equipment or remedies that haven't been proven for MCS , so I'm sticking to these two for now.

Stay tuned for my story on Reiki which saved my life and which will make you feel much better until you totally heal! I've been doing it for six years :)

No comments: