Wednesday, January 21, 2009

MCS recovery weekend!

This weekend I"m off to Annie Hopper's Dynamic Neural Retraining (DNR) workshop in Campbell River (www.anniehopper.com). She's the counseller/brain researcher/wunderkind who healed herself of MCS and is helping others.

I've been living in a place which claimed to have hardwood floors but they're really laminate and I've been having brain spasms every night, and now have to look for another place for Feb. 1. Mind you, the propane leaking from their gas fireplace didn't help me much, either. I'm quite sick of this, to say the least, and Annie is an incredible inspiration, so I"m off to learn her stuff, to practice it daily, and hope to be the next wunderkind!

Check out her success story on her website and you'll see why I'm astounded..mind you, knowing someone personally who cured themselves is even more astounding than reading about them, and her scientific explanations just give me more faith!

In short, she had a major car accident and an encounter with toxins which combined to trigger the MCS (her whole story's on her website), and she was a wreck for a couple years. Then, "ta da!" ...well, check out her website and you'll see what I mean!

2 comments:

nivchek said...

So, how did it go? I need to recover and am looking for resources!

Ruth A said...

Hi...I connected with Annie by email after checking out her website. Sounds very promising, but as I told her, unless this type of thing is made affordable to the many MCSers who need it (and who usually have no money!)it will be just a wonderful idea out there and that's all. I wish you the best with Annie's methods. For myself, if I found something like that, that really would permit me to heal myself from MCS, I would offer it to the world in a heartbeat, for free! I know everyone has to make a living....but honestly, we are dying out here. thanks for the chance to leave a comment.