Sunday, February 8, 2009

My manifestation plan for a home to heal in

I feel much better after venting about Mexico! I've held my frustration in for four years, so someone (or someones who I can help!) must hear it and a blog's as good a place as any (or better maybe since most people with EI can't buy a magazine due to ink fumes).

I now have a system where I do my feel-good brain exercises in the morning when I wake up, and during the day when I go for a walk, and at night. It works right away in shifting my mood and making me more positive (aside from seeing the world in a much more beautiful light). And, I've set my phone alarm to go off every two hours when I do the exercises too!

And I seem to be handling this carpeted/laminated place I'm in better, without my head feeling like it's TOTALLY crushing in! My memory is better, and I think my brain is spazzing less too (I've been feeling, in the latest place I'm in like I'm having mini-brain seizures in here). So, I'll keep doing this daily along with my heavy metal detoxing and within weeks, I should feel like new!

In the meantime, I'm going to manifest a safe home to live in, and I've coined it THE SAFE HOME MANIFESTATION PLAN which you could try too if you need a safe place to finally settle down and heal as I do. I will do it with strong intention as I've manifested everything else in my life this way (rather than my mind being elsewhere!). Just like Wayne Dyer says! Here's the plan, so stay tuned!

1) A collage of beautiful home photos from yoga magazines and Natural Home magazine; Many authors who have visualized their dream homes did it through this method, and looked at the collage every day. The founder of One Coach (onecoach.com) which has great CDs said he even found he had bought the exact house in his collage, years later without realizing it till he looked back at his collage!!! The authors of Chicken Soup for the Soul books did the same.

2) "I have the perfect home for me" is my new affirmation to chant under my breath as I swim or go on long walks (I learned about affirmations from a Louise Hay book "You Can Heal Your Life" and a course I took from one of her students.

3) I'm writing a list, daily, on recycled paper, of everything I want in the home, what it's made out of, where the home should be, and what it will look like right down to the heated slate tiles in the bathroom and the beach I want it on or near!

Years ago, I read a book called "Writing on the Right Side of the Brain" which is phenomenal and talks about how the author's friend did exactly this, and it worked. I feel especially great when I write the list! There's something about putting pen to paper which seems to make it more real. And, I met a woman on New Year's eve who wrote a list about the perfect man she wanted, and two days later was introduced to him and they've been happily married a decade now!

4) I'm going to visualize the home as I begin my yoga (I once manifested a summer cabin rental this way, and bodily moving energy seems to create a better flow of attraction), when I awake, and before bed, and feel like it's within my reach. All of the above use various methods of visualization which is talked about in my favourite book on this topic which I read 20 years ago, "Creative Visualization" by Shakti Gawain.

Manifestations are magical and may come in any form, so being open-minded is key. It may manifest as a ready-made home I find, or a eco home built by a great architect she's selling off as a test home, or something that serendipitously comes my way. (The Secret movie and One Coach explains all!). Intention and love are the most powerful forces in the world, so I'm infusing all of the above to send out the right vibes.

And right now, I'm off to make some alkalizing greens with detoxifying yummy miso dressing that I learned about on the magical, environmental island of Salt Spring, BC!

No comments: