Friday, November 21, 2008

I'M BACK!

Its about 20 days since my last post because I've been quite ill in that apt; we turned off the pilot light for the gas stove two days after I moved in (I was waking up with no feeling in my legs and I was falling over as I couldn't balance), but even after the gas was turned off, something was wrong. So, I ended up in a hotel (not great, but no gas and I don't feel like my head is caving in).

I'd be feeling better if I didn't keep returning to this house to cook food and spend an hour or two there to make sure I wasn't imagining feeling ill (then my head would start feeling like it was crushing in and I'd get even worse). Stupid. Either there is a gas leak (but can't be since I had the gas guy come check) or since it's a 100 year old house the cooking and cleaning fumes from the people living below are coming up through the floorboards (not inconceivable since people in apts can smell paint when someone below them is painting!). There's also a garage below my bedroom (though it's just storage).

The GOOD NEWS is that the brain wave therapy I'm doing in Vic (www.wavesofpotential.com) is starting to work. It had a very hard time working when I kept counteracting it with toxins--which caused me to cry almost every waking hour for the past two weeks--until I decided yesterday to keep the door wide open while cooking then I run out of there.

But today, after 24 hours of pretty much avoiding the apt (other than having an ENVIRONMENTAL INSPECTOR come in yesterday--I'll write more about that later), I had a major shift in the brain wave therapy.

I seem to be coming out of what has felt like near-amnesia for the past four years (and it's been getting much worse as time goes on) where I felt very disconnected from myself. From my questioning other MCSers, this is an extreme symptom which goes beyond brain fog and it shows some brain damage, according to the therapist treating me with this Brain States therapy, and I'll talk more about that coming up. I never thought I'd get back to myself or remember what myself even is, but the train may be reversing, returning back to its home. I'm still reacting to things, but at least I can think clearly. But there's more brain wave treatments for me coming up. I've gone from basically being near suicidal to having hope. Stay tuned.

No comments: