Tuesday, October 28, 2008

gas heating

Gas heating doesn't always bother me, but propane heating does. Big time! Right now i"m in an old natural gas heated home for two weeks before taking another place for two months, and there's something that gives me a headache in this Vancouver one, so what I do is open the window about 4" and turn up the heat a bit (which costs a bit more in heating but is worth it).

It works in BC where I am right now since it doesn't go below zero here so the pipes can't freeze and burst!

Then I also have a Heaven Fresh ionizer going.

Today I felt much better when I awoke and it was either because I had a glass of water with Cell Food in it before bed, or because i did a chlorophyll enema also and swallowed a blue green algae capsule. Or, maybe it was just the super-alkalizing of my body which helped.

Anyways, I'm going to try this tonight too and then I'm off to alpha waveland by meditating for at least half an hour to ward off my bad dreams where I seem to always be looking for housing!

No comments: