Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Winter's coming and....

Yes, winter's coming. It's almost here again. You can see it in the trees swaying haplessly in the gusty winds, the branches almost bare, but thankfully not in the frost. Not yet, anyway. And it will soon be time to turn on the heat, so I may last in T.O. for just one more month. With most buildings either offering just carpeting or laminate flooring--or engineered with the plywood underneath--I don't want to risk more "head lock" so my choice seems to be once again checking out rentals in Hawaii. Somebody's got to do it!

I'm kinda sick of moving around, but hey, there may be a good yoga teacher training (YTT) I can do while I'm there! Seemed to be one, in Honolulu. And, if I can find a cheaper rental with a lanai that I can pull a mattress onto and sleep at night as I did last time which helped me alot, I just may give my brain a long relaxing holiday. And more recovery. Would be verrry nice. Wish me luck and stay tuned...

2 comments:

janeinthemtns said...

Maybe you could check out my facebook bio. Hawaii is one of the most toxic places in the world. EVERYTHING is covered with pesticides and a lot of it is full of dioxin from Agent Orange, Super Orange, Agent Blue (arsenic), Agent White, etc. development and "testing."
I haven't even started on the depleted uranium yet. Check out the superfund sites. Most are not mentioned to keep the tourists coming. Maps of Kauai on my page.

Sheridan Collins
Northern New Mexico

janeinthemtns said...

Maybe you could check out my facebook bio. Hawaii is one of the most toxic places in the world. I haven't even gotten to the depleted uranium problem there.

Sheridan Collins
Northern New Mexico